Using Neteller at Online Casinos
Neteller are a digital e-wallet provider who specialise in aiding customers to make fast, safe and secure online payments. Neteller’s services are particularly highly regarded and widely used in the online gambling industry. Neteller are owned and operated by The Paysafe Group who also own and run PaysafeCard and Skrill. Neteller is a popular choice among North American and Asisan players but they are also gaining in market share in the European gaming market.
How Does Neteller Work?
The Neteller digital wallet is their most widely used service and can handle online casino deposits and withdrawals for it’s customers. They also provide a Pre-paid Mastercard service which is also a popular option among global gamers who use Neteller. In addition Neteller allows smooth transactions between members making them a great way to move funds between friends and family.
- The first step is to register with Neteller and that will require that you provide your bank account details along with an email address. You must set up a secure password, provide your full name, date of birth and address. Following this you must respond to a verification email then your good top go.
- Funds can now be easily transferred from your bank account to your Neteller wallet.
- You are now free to make payments into the online casino account of your choosing with ease.
- If you get lucky and win some cash your able to withdraw your winnings directly back into your e-wallet. From here choose whether to transfer back to the bank or continue to shop for goods and services at an online casino or anywhere else of your choosing including the option to spend as cash via your prepaid MasterCard.
Advantages of Neteller
The biggest draw of an e-wallet like Neteller to an online casino player is that your personal bank details aren’t divulged to the casino and your privacy is assured as the casino only has contact with the e-wallet account. In addition your online casino activity won’t show up on your bank statements.
As previously mentioned, Neteller is a popular choice with online gamers the world over. Their services are available in 180 countries and in 17 separate currencies.
Neteller Fees and Charges
Head over over to the Neteller website for the full lowdown on their fees and charges. For the most part opening a Neteller account is cost free but there is an inactivity charge involved so make sure you are mindful of that and read up on the terms.
- It’s free to move funds into your Neteller pre paid MasterCard.
- Accepting funds into your Neteller account is free
- paying for casino (and other) goods and services is free
- Moving funds between individuals Neteller accounts is free
- Transferring money onto your Neteller e-wallet can incur a fee, this can vary depending on your chosen method
- Withdrawing money from your e-wallet back to your account has a cost
- Currency conversions have a fee attached
- ATM withdrawals
Neteller are a leading online e-wallet provider with a firm reputation. Their service is quick and simple to use with clear navigation and good support channels. Once your account has been set up you can move money around between casinos and other sites with ease. The service is discreet and private banking information is kept away from third party casinos. There is good variety in the deposit methods to load funds into your wallet. Security is incredibly tight at Neteller and they are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.