1. The web site does not provide responsibility, customer service or support for any of the gambling incentives listed.
2. The accuracy and completeness of any information on the web site cannot be guaranteed and no warranty or representation is given.
3. All third party trademarks, brands, logos, images, photos and other content are the property of the respective copyright owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without UK Casino Awards’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
We use ‘cookie’ technology to collect additional web site usage data and to improve the web site and our service. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk. UKCasinoAwards.co.uk may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the web site and our service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users, control web traffic routing on the web site and to improve the web site and our service provision.
A session cookie enables certain features of the web site and our service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the web site.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the web site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the web sites you visit. Newer browsers also have options to inform web sites that you do not wish to be tracked.
All visitors to www.UKCasinoAwards.co.uk must allow the usage of cookies if they wish to browse and use our web site. If a user does not wish to allow cookie usage they must cease using the site immediately.
Questions & Concerns